- He doesn't mind that all four of them stare at him while he eats his dinner.
- Mom always makes a yummy dessert for his arrival (Chocolate chocolate chip, chocolate frosted bundt cake, did I mention the chocolate?)
3. Grandpa has better ideas on what to do on a Saturday than boring old Mom & Dad who try to trick us into thinking that house projects are fun to do, fun to do (they think us kids don't know any better...yeah right!)
4. You can only catch the REAL big ones with Grandpa...well at least Summer thought is was huge! (Can you even see it in his hand?)
5. Grandpa can't say no to the wee little girl who asks..."grapa, swing pwease?"