Thursday, September 18, 2008

An apple a day...

James is one happy boy! He finally has an apple tree of his own.
We have planted fruit trees for every home we've bought, third time's a charmer!
In Las Vegas we planted lemon, lime & orange trees in one hole so they would grow intertwined, wonder what they look like now? In Boise we planted apple, peach & cherry trees. Now we get to enjoy the fruit without having to wait!A little scrubbing makes them more beautiful so we can...

go for the BIG bite!
Come get your Free Organic Apples!!!



3 comments:

something good said...

:AAAAHHHHH! That is so stinkin cute and yummy looking!!! I wonder if I can squeeze in an apple after over eating choc chip oatmeal cookies? I'll have to hope the oats will be enough fiber for the day.

carrie said...

I want to make apple pie anyone have a good recipe?

Julie said...

I am soooo jelous! What a beautiful tree and yard. Send me an apple pie when you bake them!!