Sunday, September 11, 2011

finding this little treasure really shows the heart of this girl...

 they went to vacation bible school during the summer and as I was giving the room a deep clean I came across this item & threw it in the trash until I decided to double check if it had been used and sure enough...
 "My prayers book. I am just an ordinary girl but I can be a missionary."
(I love how she drew the girl kneeling)
 "I pray for the homeless man that he can find money and be blessed."
"I hope I get a teacher that's the nicest."


I know her last prayer was answered & still remember the day we were driving around and answering her questions about the man on the corner (I guess our car looks like a space shuttle) Summer is a thoughtful girl & this will always remind us why we love her to pieces

3 comments:

Lori Thompson said...

adorable!

Anonymous said...

im no ordarnairy gil but i shure not lic mi neecc who is ADORABLE AND PRECIOUS!

The Wehrmeister's said...

Umm I read that as I hope the homeless man finds the Muny. Gotta love Summer's St. Louis references. Miss you.