Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Goodbye to...

Staying up waaay too late

Eating waaay too many treats

Lounging around waaay too long

Laughing waaay too loud

Taking waaay too many pictures

Getting waaay too much attention

Having waaay too much fun non-stop



and I'm not talking about Deb & I. No. I'm talking about four girls and their aunt piggers.

Yes. I may have gotten a little jealous but I've learned to take a back seat.





Photobucket



Photobucket





Photobucket



Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

she showered these girls with attention and gave them loads of memories...while brushing their teeth tonight they were singing the tunes she taught them...we miss you already

4 comments:

michelle said...

WOW. I can't believe I'm first. Maybe that's because I don't have any big sisters to play with. I'm just here. Alone. In Idaho. No big sisters. Just watching other lucky girls who have big sisters have the time of their lives. I WANT AN AUNT PIGGERS DO YOU HEAR ME?!?!?!

Anonymous said...

Deb looks beautiful in the pic at the counter! proud to call her my sis! sorry michelle :)

something good said...

WHATEVER! It looks like Good Housekeeping followed Deb around on her trip of a lifetime!

Great artical-they have an amazing photographer!

something good said...

Article, I meant article! Really, blogger needs to find a better way to delete when you misspell!

hehe!