Tuesday, December 21, 2010


sooo, i can get into one of these cuties without my moms help...sweet. who cares if a sticker hangs on my chin for an hour.




this IS the most wonderful time of the year! i never understood the word addiction until my mom fed me my first sugar cookie!



now i'm on the run before someone takes a cookie out of my hand!



Merry Christmas!
because this is the only christmas greeting I can pull together....it has nothing to do with gaining 30 pounds before even  graduating to the 3rd trimester. Really. I'm quite sure.

3 comments:

something good said...

Give me my sugar...sugar! He looks edible!

Tait said...

Merry Christmas Bowen Family. Making honey lime enchiladas tonight and pancakes in the morning, sure wish I had a family down the street to drop some off to. Maybe some twins will knock on the door and I can feed them pancakes. Miss you guys bunches and squish TJ for me.

Anonymous said...

Let me lick those lips! i know when he is 4 i won't want to but right now they look quite delious!

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND AS ALWAYS WISH YOU WERE HERE!