Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Happy days continued...

My Easter feast looked nothing like Jody's spread but here are the pictures of our meal...
rolls browning in the oven, I even let the girls help me roll them...delicioso! and homemade Reese's peanut butter eggs, they were sooo good. Very easy meal.


We had beautiful sunshine to show off the tulips James planted




I quickly took the above shot before church & said "okay I got it"& they turned around to walk off to church but their lazy folks picked them up around the corner to their dismay.


I will take a picture like this every year b/c a picture like this never gives you attitude or whines




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my precious! Im talking about the peanut butter eggs! :) Nothing says "easter meal" like chocolate and bread did you have kool aid to go with it? haha The gills as always are my favorite!

something good said...

You chocolate mold snob! Those look perfectly to die for! And those bows in the girls hair, perfectly to die for!

carrie said...

I can't believe you drove to church! You guys are so funny. The girls look adorable as always. And your Easter spread looks delicious I Love CHOCOLATE!

Stuart♥Maren said...

... pictures like that ALSO don't give you closed eyes!

(I am still laughing about your cute little gap model)