Sunday, May 29, 2011

10 weeks old

 our bald little guy sometimes reminds me of daddy warbucks, without the cash of course. For the past few weeks he's been a happy sweet baby & I'm so grateful b/c the first two months were long and sleepless...may have something to do with a dairy/soy sensitivity.

 His cheeks are a firm chubby, & at times his double chin can make him look like Jiminy Cricket
He smiles whenever you talk to him
He likes to make lots of bubbles on his mouth and Tessa refers to this as 'boiling'
He cannot hang out on a blanket on the floor b/c Thomas instantly wants to lay on him like he does with his sisters (we call him Thomas the tank for good reason)
We are so grateful for this little big blessing to be in our lives and complete our family.

2 comments:

Lori Thompson said...

He is so dang cute! Glad to hear he's sleeping a little more so you can get some rest!

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to hold this precious baby in my arms in 6 weeks! Im comin' sister! We be crossing the UFO highway by law with them babies yellin the whole way through but to see the shiny red moutains and dry desert air will bring peace to my soul knowing we made it through by the grace of God to Grant coming off tha plane will be a memory forever. Ok, can you tell I just finished with book THE HELP and want to talk like them folks but by law I ain't :) love you