Friday, September 11, 2009

Don't you wish...

that you had a neighbor like Alma? She took over on the girls first day of Kindergarten since I decided to have a baby that day. And it helps that she is a profesh photographer b/c she captured the moments for me!
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
I'm happy that Summer chose the polka dot socks for the 1st day...so stylin' and we'd like to adopt the 4th littlest girl on the left!
PhotobucketPhotobucket
p.s. any picture that shows up on my blog that looks too good to be taken by me is to be credited to Alma (Tait Photography) b/c she also took the banner picture 'Sugar & Spice'

5 comments:

Amie Orton said...

i love how your girls also chose to wear skirts on their first day. See you soon...

amie

Anonymous said...

wish everyone could see a full pic of the MAGIC SCHOOL BUS replica in real life! LOL miss watching them run across the street and Amelia staring at the bus until it is out of site :)

something good said...

They still have wittle feet! So cute, I want to give them a squeeze...5 weeks and counting! Can't wait! Tell everyone to stop growing until I get there-esp. baby Thomas!

MissMeliss said...

Very Cute! Zanna you know you will have to change your banner where it says, "Sugar and Spice..." Boys have a different saying, "Snips and snails, and puppy dog tails...." Maybe those can be mixed, "Sugar and Snips"...no,I will have to think on it and perhaps have a good hard laugh while doing it.

Christy Ivory said...

The baby is beautiful!! I love you pictures. The girls are adorable. Have you picked up photography??