Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Stinkin' Creative People...

really know how to host a Playgroup. Just look at these few pictures & you'll get the idea...
She planned a Willie Wonka & The Chocolate Factory themed playgroup & that doesn't mean, throw a bowl of candy in the middle of the room & play (no, that's my kind of planning)
Yes, house was decorated too, notice the big lollipops & candy necklaces hanging on little lollipops. (Lydia on the right is wondering why she doesn't get to wear glasses like all the other kids, it's just not fair!)

To top it off, her husband is a graphic artist so he just whipped these wrappers out


please read the fine print...

Just another typical, ordinary playgroup...unless Carrie is involved!
Would have been cute to have pictures of everyone there but after taking these shots everyone showed up and we all became wild and crazy with sugar in our blood!
(I am going off sugar for an hour tomorrow)















3 comments:

Lori said...

I think I have a sugar headache!

Anonymous said...

I think mothers like her should be sentenced for something im just not sure what but you are right the pixs' need to be shared around the country so others may feel like,,,,,i love it

carrie said...

You flatter me! I just love parties! By the way we're reading pippylongstockings for our next book (does anybody have a pony and a monkey we could borrow?)