So here is the run down on why I have much to catch up on in the lovely months of November and December of 2011
- My sister Tammy came the first week of November while James went hunting, two words...So Fun.
- Thanksgiving rolls around and we finally get another great holiday to spend with Monte, Chris, Jordan, & Emily who drove all the way from Moses Lake, one word...Fabulous.
- We get notice that the owners of our rental home want to move back in by the 21st of December, three words...Who does that?!!! (but now that the work of moving is over we are so glad b/c our new rental in same neighborhood is waaay better b/c it has a basement :)
- First weekend in December Summer and Tessa were baptized! One word...Beautiful.
- James parents come for a visit but it landed on the weekend we were moving (tickets were bought previous to eviction notice) Seven words...bummer for them but helpful for us.
- December 15th Eliza turned 10, five words...she feels so grown up.